When your business supports Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries, you show your community that you’ve made an investment in a sustainable future for the fishing communities of eastern Maine. Join the Business Leadership Circle and receive recognition and exposure in publications, at events and at the Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries headquarters. Our vision is simple: First, that there will always be fish — and that includes our most important fishery, lobster. And Two: there will always be fishermen who live and work out of local communities. It’s fishing forever and we want your support to make this vision a reality.
Your support will help us continue to work with fishermen to deal with the challenges they face in changing regulations and the marine resource itself.
Business Leadership Circle Benefits Include:
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Listing and links on Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries’ dynamic website and our Facebook page
- Name Display in our 7,000 square foot building in the heart of Stonington’s working waterfront and adjacent to the recreational public landing. This building, within easy walking distance of Main Street, is frequented by fishermen, the local families who make their living from the adjacent waters, and the thousands of tourists who pour into Stonington every summer.
- Exposure and promotion in prominent Business Leadership Circle advertisements placed with statewide and local media.
- An annual recognition event at our headquarters where you can network with other Business Leadership Circle Partners and learn more about our mission and the issues surrounding it from Executive Director Robin Alden and other staff and members of Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries’ Board of Trustees.
Business Leadership Circle Partner Giving Categories and Benefits
- $250 Boatswain – All the above benefits
- $500 Sternman – All the above benefits plus one use of our conference room, overlooking Stonington Harbor, when available
- $1,000 First Mate – All the above benefits plus special recognition, two uses of our conference room and invitations to private events
- $5,000 Captain – All the above benefits plus three uses of our conference room
- $10,000 Admiral – All the above benefits plus sponsorship of public events such as our summer and winter lecture series and Lobster Buoy Auction.