There are many ways you can help us to secure a sustainable fishing future for fisheries and fishing communities in Eastern Maine and beyond.
- Donations: Donate Online at any time or send a check to Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries, PO Box 27, Stonington, ME 04681.
- Monthly Donation: A monthly donation will provide a steady stream of support for Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries. Donate online, by check, or call Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries at (207) 367-2708.
- Gift of Stock: A gift of securities will support Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries and may help you avoid capital gains. Please consult your financial advisor.
- Boat Donation: If you have a boat that you would like to part with, consider donating it to Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries. We will sell it and you may be eligible for a charitable gift deduction. Please consult your financial advisor.
- Honorary or Memorial Gifts: Honor someone significant with a gift to Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries in their name. Both you and your honoree will receive recognition for one year.
- Planned Giving: If you share Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries’ vision of securing a fishing future for Maine’s downeast coastal communities, consider joining the Sternman’s Society with a planned gift in your estate plan. Planned gifts are structured to help you realize the full range of tax and income incentives provided by law while you ensure the longevity and sustainability of our work at Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries. Our executive director will be happy to discuss legacy gifts.
- The 2003 Society: The 2003 Society is our major giving circle named to honor the year Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries was founded. Contact our Exectutive Director, Robin Alden at email@example.com